The Front Door The Front Door

Wow dude... First I saw ur Hoenn Confirmed Animation and thought wow he totally had the same memorys of Pokemon as me(Emerald being my first Pokemon game to play). Now I see this, Super Mario World was my whole childhood and your animation showed the final castle just like I always had imagined it when I was a kid. I love your work and I especially like the fact that you look at the games we both loved the same way I did.
I wish you most success in the future!

Potion Shop Potion Shop

Loved the animation, the style and the wonderful tune. Nice story and expression of feelings! A rare piece of art that you don't find everyday.

Sonex the Hodgehead: Ep1 Sonex the Hodgehead: Ep1

Good animation, good voices... Unfunny jokes... It was like Girlchan in Paradise. Only that it made even less sense. The only main joke was "Long time no see". It doesn't become funny even if it's repeated all the time. Please people, why frontpage this. Only 'cause it's voiced by RicePirate? I love u man, you're an awesome voice actor. But the jokes were so damn bad. Usually, when i hear RicePirate in the beginning, I know it's gonna be great. But this was disappointing... I hope it doesn't become a routine in Newgrounds, that u just animate and voice well, and serve some completely senseless bullshit phrases.
Congrats for front page though...

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

My, what an interesting story and puzzle. I love those myterious games telling you the truth step by step. You really made a great game!

Stealth Hunter 2 Stealth Hunter 2

This game was awesooooome! No matter if it´s similar to Metal Gear, at least you put it in your own way and it´s good to see that Metal Gear inspired you to make such a great game. I also loved the story and the clone battle. Wonderful!
I´ve played the previous game and can see the big improvement you made. You really put a lot of effort in it and you deserve a high score.

the Engineer the Engineer

awesome

i love this game! really well done!

Orchestral Loop Orchestral Loop

It fits so perfectly to a dungeon! Great work!

Chiptune Game Demo Chiptune Game Demo

Wow, if I would make a retro game, I would definetly use this. Although I wont use it, I wanted to say this theme left a great impression on me. Who knows, maybe Ill use it for a game in the future.

Chapel of the Sacred Chapel of the Sacred

Nice one! I´m going to use this in my RPG game! Of course your name´s gonna be listed in the credits and I´ll inform you when the game´s finished! ^^